1) Strategic Location with the most convenience
Gateway to the North and Northeast
- - Gateway to the north and northeast provinces with approximately 330,000 cars passing per day or 120 million cars passing per year – the busiest road in Thailand.
- - the busiest road in Thailand.
- - Only 8 km. away from Don Mueang International Airport.
- - Effective traffic circulation through 4 main entries/exits
- - around the compound (16 lanes combined)
Terminal of various minivan routes
- - 21 routes, about 2,500 rounds per day
Megacity sustainable transportation infrastructure
- - Direct access from toll-way
- - SRT Red Line Sky Train (Central Bangkok – Rangsit), ready by 2017
- - BRT Rapid Transit Bus, ready by 2018.
Surrounded by excellent infrastructure assuring the continuous growth of residents/customers
- - provides the highest yearly growth in the number of housing units since
- - Fast-growing metro areas in the North of Bangkok and Pathumthani cover an area with a population of up to 2 million with real spending power or over 900,000 households within a 20 km. radius.
- - vincinity
- - encompassed with 183 premium housing projects ( = 5-MB house)
- - expanding the finest projects second to inner BKK
- - Surrounded by 25 universities with approximately 238,000 students and 14 international schools.
- - Presently, the Don Mueang International Airport has more than 50,000 passengers per day or 18.5 million passengers per year and the number is expected to reach 39 million passengers by 2016.
2) Country\'s Most Complete Retail Center
Home to 14 national leading anchors
- * Central Department Store
- * Tops Market
- * Power Buy
- * Super Sports
- * Index Living Mall
- * Office Depot
- * Major Cineplex
- * Robinson Department Store
- * B2S
- * Fitness First
- * Big C
- * HomePro
- * SB Design Square
- * ThongLor Pet Hospital
3) Champion in the mix of 14 Magnets and 900 retail shops
The best in mixing each Park
- - Gourmet Park (A little over 100 dominant & conventional eateries)
- - Fashion Park (About 230 fashion brands along with 70 beauty & health shops)
- - Digital Park (More than 150 authorized mobile and IT dealers)
- - Campus Park (34 leading Educational Institutes)
- - Banking Park (16 banks and 5 financial institutes)
Total construction area: 500,000 sq.m.
Gross leasable area: 235,000 sq.m.
Saleable area: 180,000 sq.m.
4) The first shopping center in Thailand which truly combines indoor and outdoor retail atmosphere
Providing customers with a true metro life and a real nature
- - modern and natural ambience
- A 10-rai or 16,000-sqm Forest Park featuring a wide variety of distinctive entertaining experience including outdoor eateries known as Caf\' in the Park
5) Proven Green Shopping Center with
Future Park truly places high value on instilling social and environmental awareness into people’s mind, encouraging them to be sustainably self-reliant by using 5 key components under the social responsibility standard, ISO 26000.
Customer & Suppliers
6) Parking Capacity : 7,000 units